Marketing Your Investment Property
- A market analysis of comparable rental properties is completed prior to placing your home on the rental market. This is the rental price of homes during the previous 6 month period as well as comparison of your home to properties currently for rent in the same area. Your home is placed competitively on the rental market.
- Locating and placing acceptable tenants through an aggressive marketing program. From my website we are able to segway into Craigslist and many other active rental sites. Market exposure and proper ad placement is key for quick turn around time.
- A for rent sign is placed at the property
- Cooperation with other sales agents and brokers for tenant referrals
- Due to the existing relationship with current Tenants your home is shown prior to the end of the current lease period.
- Quick response time from initial contact to showing your home to perspective residents
- A stringent screening process is conducted. A national credit and criminal background check is performed. This includes verification of employment, income and rental history
- Additional advanced techniques are used to compile information
- Tenant information is presented to you in its entirety along with an opinion of the tenants ability to pay the rent and maintain your property
- An itemized statement and rent check is processed monthly.
- Your rent can be deposited directly into your bank of choice or mailed to you with your monthly Owner’s statement.
- A year-end statement along with a 1099 for tax reporting is completed in January. This year-end report itemizes any costs during the previous year. Therefore, you are able to capture all tax deductions to which you are entitled making your tax filing process seamless for you and your accountant.
- Conducting property inspections during the residents lease period. This includes interior and exterior inspections.
- Maintenance costs are kept low through use of approved licensed and insured vendors. These are vendors that I have had relationships with for years who have a record of reliability without overcharging for their work
- When there is a repair needed I do not add an additional percentage to the vendors bill (a policy that many management companies engage in)