Prospective Owners, Welcome to Debbie Gloss Properties, LLC
Debbie Gloss Properties, LLC has been offering personalized service in managing single family homes, townhomes and condos in Orange and Seminole County for 18 years. Please consider the services I have to offer
407-574-3390 or 407-921-9635
Owning An Investment Home in Today’s Market
In today’s complex property management environment, investors need to be represented by an established firm that is highly skilled in the intricacies and facets of the current real estate market. Investment, regulations, leasing, maintenance, brokerage and updated rental property evaluations are required. I combine these skills and services to increase the return on your investment.
Maintaining your home is of the upmost importance. Should you return to live in your home, continue to hold on to your home for cash flow, depreciation and tax deductions or you want to sell, your home is ready for any decision you may choose to make. I manage your rental home as if it were my own, I also own rental property.
I can also help you locate another investment home when you are ready to increase your portfolio. I will review the current market conditions and recommend the appropriate location and type of property for you to consider at that time.
Owner Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use a professional to manage my home?
- Can I choose to disallow pets, smokers, large families, etc.?
- Do you provide me with a report of activity on my property?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you'll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you'll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please see our fair housing page.
Yes, we will provide you a monthly report of rent and other income received, and maintenance, repairs, and other expenses incurred. This will be provided once per month. If you have questions regarding your statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.